Wednesday, August 23, 2017

2017 WNR 12

Forgot my camera tonight so you get a recycled photo from the archives!



Me and Charlie and JB tonight.  I felt good, knee didn't give me much trouble.

I dropped my water bottle just after we started up and JB stopped to pick it up for me.  I've dropped bottles before but I don't think I've ever dropped one on Diablo.

Tarantula Tally:  two crawlers near Son of Chainbuster on the go-down.

Air quality is not good - hard to believe it's all the fires up north affecting us in the East Bay, but I can't think of what else it might be.  Officially it's just a little worse than "good", but it looks gray and hazy.

Rear ended a bee on the way down - rammed his stinger into me but didn't get much venom injected... it's a little itchy and tender... no biggie.

No comments: