Saturday, August 19, 2017

2017 SMR 26

Rode to The Gate with Kitty and we discussed cycling when we both got interested in it, around 1983.

My right knee was really acting up today though and I had to turn around at Junction.  I described the symptoms to Diablo Wife and she thinks it might be IT Band thing... I looked it up and maybe, but I'm not sure.  It doesn't feel like arthritis, and it's not sore, I just get these zings of shooting pain on the outside... kind of like tendinitis but really sharp and sudden.  Usually it goes away and I keep riding but not today.  ITB people please tell me in the comments what it feels like.

Tarantella Tally:  FOUR but they were all dead.

Diablo Shout-out to Mileage Marker MORROW... doing a recovery Double Diablo after a tough training week.


This guy passed us so fast I checked for a motor.
Also - Cal Jersey autoblog.








No comments: