Saturday, February 27, 2016

2016 SMR 06

Feels like spring!  Poppies and wildflowers and warmth. 

Wildlife Encounter:  Turkeys at Little Pine Creek


 JB's tire finally gave up the ghost... he had a rapid loss of pressure including sound effects, inspected the tire and decided not to continue.

Yup, this tire is toast,.
 Special guest rider, Hari from the office joined us this morning.  He turned around at the Junction though.
Hari
So after waiting around for JB's flat and a slower Junction ride with Hari, it was getting kind of late so I decided to just go to Juniper.


I'm out of ClifBars...went old school and brought a banana.


This lady was taking photographs for her
CYCLING HUNKS OF MOUNT DIABLO coffee table book.
Wildlife Encounter:  Jackrabbit at the Dips

Big Dog!

5
I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I really love the Belgian Classics bike racing season.  It started today.

No comments: