Saturday, September 26, 2015

2015 SMR 33

No JB... don't know why.  Solo and slow for me.

Wildlife Encounter:  oh this is great.  At Lookout Point I stopped to change the battery in my Contour - then I hear a rustling behind me and there's a small buck with a big rack coming up.  Then he started walking down hill and there was a rider coming up and then there was a bit of a standoff - the buck didin't want to go back the way he came, but the only other way out was STRAIGHT UP AN ALMOST VERTICAL CLIFF.  So the cyclist and I watched as the buck just pranced up the cliff like nothing.  The athleticism and skill of these deer is just amazing.

This is the deer cliff



Are you still there?
Yes - and BTW I can see your butt crack through your shorts.

Oh-oh, ambulance activity on a blind curve just below the ranches.  Car vs cyclist.  Army Al is on scene, of course.

"See???  This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about!"

Ambulance NGR from Diablo Scott on Vimeo.

No comments: