Sunday, October 05, 2014

2014 Diablo Challenge Volunteer

Always a beautiful day on The Mountain.  Today's version was quite a bit warmer than typical for early October and there was lots of great suffering.

This is a long video - the first few minutes are the stills that I took... if you want the hi-res version of one of the photos just e-mail me with the time stamp.  The rest of it is real time video at the bottom of The Wall. In total, about one beer's worth of enjoyable stimulation for your cycling neurons.

edit:  somehow I clipped out the first two finishers in the video part - so starting at 3m14s you'll see the third place guy and I said he was #1.  So add two to each of the placings in the subtitles.  For just the unedited footage, see my YouTube version HERE


Diablo Challenge 2014

 from Diablo Scott on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Scott,

I would love to got my video - second 44, guy in bright yellow jersey and socks :)

Many thanks in advance,
Alex

PS my email is myintercomm@gmail.com