Saturday, September 20, 2014

2014 SMR 30

Veteran's Victory Velo charity ride was today, but I opted out.  We started seeing the riders coming down about 8:20.  Looks like they didn't draw a very big field this year.


Hi Rick!
 Wildlife Encounter:  Turkeys in the cow patch... so many of them the cows were kind of freaking out.

Zero tarantulas... season's definitely over for them.



One rider with orange tires gave JB a hard time about having a vintage-looking steel bike with an iPhone mounted to the handlebars.  Actually he made the mount himself out of an aluminum extrusion scrap from a window or something... said he just didn't like any of the commercially available mounts.


What the... ???  Summit Wall is ONE FREAKING WAY, dude.

Charlie took video of me on last Wednesday Night's Ride - I thought I looked way cooler than this though.

Scott Up and Down from Diablo Scott on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Debbie Harry! Love the music and the vid. Thanks Scott!

CyclicalObsessive said...

I can't believe *I* am still alive after watching your video. It was five minutes of continual heart attacks watching you cross all the huge cracks in the pavement.