Saturday, February 25, 2012

2012 SMR 09

Got a bit of a head start on JB and stayed clear to Junction.


Cold and a little windy but spring is coming - first poppy sighting of the year:

When the poppies...
Return...
To Mount Diablo...



I went down to the SGR Kiosk with JB and he kept going but I turned around and re-Junctioned.  Stopped for a gel and a Diablo Spy Cam.



















Nobody noticed me except this hiker.








Product Review:  Cateye Rapid 5 Tailight

This is a really nice rear light and I paid extra for the rack mount and I was pretty happy with my purchase until the on/off switch fell out.  It's supposed to look like this:

The red bar on top is the switch and it also cycles through the different blinky modes... but somehow mine disappeared and it looks like this:



So now I have to carry a little screwdriver to activate the light... pain in the buttock.







No comments: