Saturday, January 07, 2012

2012 SMR 02

The health club got new spin bikes with USB data savers, so now I can make graphs just like the cool guys.

If I could just hold on to that 800 watt figure for more than a few nanoseconds,
I could set a new PB.

The HMI of the Free Motion S11




GPS on my phone ... I was curious how well it would portray Diablo.



Solo ride today.  Pretty nice and very clear until I got past Junction; then it got really windy.


Wind sucked all the motivation out of me, and I quit at the Speed Trap.







Swung through Heather Farm on the way home.



I was dinking with my camera and noticed there were video settings for 15 frames per second or 30 frames per second, so I made a little test video to see the difference.



So the quality of the image isn't any better or worse, but the 30 fps version is a little easier on the eyes, so that'll be my default from now on.

No comments: